Add your book to Learn.UQ (Blackboard)
Add a weblink in the menu
- You can provide weblinks to the chapters in the weekly folders in Learning Resources e.g. If you want your students to read the chapters in particular weeks.
- You can also add your book as a weblink in the menu.
Import your book into Learn.UQ (Blackboard)
If you want your book embedded within the course, rather than just linked:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
- Select Common Cartridge with Web Links under Export
- Click Export your Book
- Download the .imscc file after it appears in the list of exports
- Email email@example.com and include:
- The full course ID. ABCD1234S_7xxx_xxxxx
- The link to your Pressbook (the public url)
- And attach the common cartridge file.
eLearning will install the provided cartridge file and then check it matches your Pressbook contents in the link.
In your course site, your book will appear in a new content area in your course. Each chapter will be a section. You can copy, move and delete the chapters in your course.