Add a weblink in the menu
- You can provide weblinks to the chapters in the weekly folders in Learning Resources e.g. If you want your students to read the chapters in particular weeks.
- You can also add your book as a weblink in the menu.
Import your book into Learn.UQ (Blackboard)
If you want your book embedded within the course, rather than just linked:
Contact email@example.com, OR
- Go to the book home page
- Select Common Cartridge (LTI Links) under the Download this book options
- Go to your Blackboard course
- Go to Course Management
- Click Import Package/View Logs
- Click Import Package
- Click Select a Package and navigate to the .imscc file you downloaded from the book
- Scroll down to Select Course Materials and select all the options
- Click Submit.
A message will appear on your site and an email notification when it successfully imports.
If you experience issues importing the book into your course, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
Email email@example.com and include:
- The full course ID. ABCD1234S_7xxx_xxxxx
- The link to your Pressbook (the public url)
- And attach the common cartridge file.
eLearning will install the provided cartridge file and then check it matches your Pressbook contents in the link.