Aims and objectives
This module will:
- outline cyber security issues
- explore ways to protect your privacy online
- provide information and guidance on account security.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- check cyber security scams and threats
- control the information you provide online to protect your privacy
- understand how accounts are hacked and ways to reduce your risk
- practice proper account and password management.
- Cyber security
- Online privacy concerns
- Protect your privacy
- Have you been hacked?
- Create secure passwords
- Account and password management
- Multi-factor authentication
- Check your knowledge
Download versions are available on the homepage.