Aims and objectives
This module is to help you conduct transparent and reproducible quantitative research for your project. UQ supports research data that is F.A.I.R– Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable. Document what you have done to produce your results to make it possible to repeat it, in exactly the same way. The module is derived from the Tier Protocol by Project Tier Teaching Integrity in Empirical Research.
This module will:
- explain how to document research data
- explain data organisation
- outline a workflow for your research project.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- organise your documentation folders
- write a Readme file to show the changes you make to your data files
- use a process to ensure research data replication and transparency.