Aims and objectives
This module will:
- explain eProfessionalism and how it will help you in the workplace.
- help you understand the difference between eProfessionalism and Professionalism.
- explore the different facets of being an eProfessional.
- explore some of the legal, ethical and organisational constraints to recording and sharing images.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- know what is meant by eProfessionalism
- build your online presence as an eProfessional
- understand the legal, ethical and organisational rules around image-sharing.
- What is eProfessionalism?
- Being a Digital citizen
- Digital footprint
- Operating in a digital world
- Use of images
- Check your knowledge
Download versions available on the homepage.