Aims and objectives
This module will:
- explain Intellectual Property (IP) and its protection
- help you to understand your rights and obligations.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- understand the implications of different types of IP
- take steps to protect your IP in different circumstances.
- Intellectual Property and its value
- IP with automatic protection or no protection
- IP requiring registration
- IP at the University of Queensland and other workplaces
- Is your idea original?
- Indigenous Knowledge
- Global implications
- IP ownership
- Social media and IP
- Check your knowledge
Download versions are available on the homepage.