Aims and objectives
This module will:
- help you understand what the internet is and how it is regulated
- explain the basics of cyber security.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- implement strategies to protect your identity in an online environment
- identify the elements of uniform resource locators (URLS)
- resolve common issues with your web browser.
- The internet
- The web and web browsers
- URLs and domains
- Who controls the internet
- Managing digital technology
- Check your knowledge
- More resources
Download versions are available on the homepage.