Aims and objectives
This module will provide an introduction to the different types of Artificial Intelligence (AI), the implications of AI for society and what AI research is being done at UQ.
This module will:
- explore key concepts such as machine learning, deep learning and neural networks.
- outline various ethical implications and misconceptions surrounding AI.
- explain ways generative AI tools can be used.
After completing this module, you will:
- know how to use AI responsibly in your studies.
- be aware that information generated by AI tools should be checked with credible sources.
- What is artificial intelligence
- Types of AI
- AI – exciting for some, scary for others
- Using AI tools in your studies
- AI research at UQ
- Studying AI at UQ
- Check your knowledge
Download versions are available on the homepage.