Read the following sentences. Do you agree with them? Talk to one of your colleagues and find out whether they share the same opinion as you.
- I’m concerned the government is not always able to provide people with good quality social services.
- Non-native speakers usually have difficulty in understanding some collocations.
- I’m sometimes anxious about speaking in public.
Based on the sentences from the previous activity, answer the following questions.
Read the examples below, extracted from Linggle to answer the question.
The examples are © Linggle, all rights reserved, used with permission.
Discuss the following questions with your classmates.
- In this lesson, were you able to learn more about prepositions? If so, what did you learn?
- Did consulting a corpora tool, such as Linggle help you better understand how to use different prepositions?
- What was it like to use Linggle?
- Do you think you can use this tool to check other aspects of language?